Taking part in a competition is an excellent way to build up experience and improve one’s game. At Riverside we give our junior members the opportunity to participate in different internal and county competitions.
How Do I Enter?
- You will need to find out the competition code from the list in the Club House or by doing an LTA Competition Search.
- You will need to know your British Tennis Membership Number.
- You will also need to know which age group to enter.
- Having a credit/debit card is handy as you will usually need to pay online when you enter.
- Enter online. Click here to access the correct page on the LTA site.
Please let Carolyn know if you have any problems – I am keen to help as we would really like your children to play in more competitions! Carolyn’s number is 01722 501557.
We also run closed tournaments at the Club (look out for details on the notice board) and also run regular open tournaments.