We are very proud of all that our club offers and are very keen to welcome new members!
- Unlimited & FREE access to our popular club play sessions.
- FREE balls for club play & bookable courts. This is a huge benefit - very few clubs offer this!
- NO charge for lights for evening club play sessions.
- FREE Bookable Courts.
- Discounts for our group coaching sessions.
- Organised tournaments throughout all the year.
As a full member of Riverside Tennis Club
you will have unlimited and FREE
access to our popular club play sessions, each week we run the following "mix-ins":
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday afternoons from 12.45 - 3.30pm
- Thursday evenings from 6.15pm (during the Summer we also play on Tuesday evenings)
- Leisure Players' Session on Friday mornings from 10 - 11.30am
- Leisure Players' Session on Monday mornings at 10am.
- Floodlit Club play is also FREE for members
- The club also provides FREE balls for club play & bookable courts
For those who enjoy competitive play
, we run a summer Club Knock-Out Tournament
and have five or six round-robin one-day events throughout the year including our Barrett Trophy & Chairman’s Cup
competitions , Rhind-Tutt Tournament
, annual 100+ Doubles Tournament
, New Year's Day Tournament
and some others handicapped tournaments and Adult/Junior events.
We also have many teams
playing in the local and county leagues and arrange our own Floodlight League
with matches throughout the winter on Monday and Tuesday evenings. We have also recently introduced a Singles Ladder
- you can join this by adding your name to the bottom of the ladder on the white board in the Club House.
Free Bookable Courts
Membership also means that you can arrange your own games whenever the courts are not in use and may use the club's balls for these games. Floodlit play can be booked on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings. Tokens cost £2 and last for 30 minutes.
Members receive discounts for our excellent group coaching
Come along and meet us - your first visit will be free. Please contact our membership secretary
for more info, email us so that we can arrange for someone to meet you and show you around or just simply turn up to see whats happening.
We have many different membership categories including off-peak membership for those who are mainly available during the day, Country membership for those who live over 15 miles from the Club & Young People's membership for those under 25 years old.
More information is available on our HOW TO JOIN
page or you can download our application form here New Members Application Form 2018-19
, complete it and return to our membership secretary.