- Unlimited & FREE access to our popular club play sessions.
- FREE balls for club play & bookable courts. This is a huge benefit – very few clubs offer this!
- NO charge for lights for evening club play sessions.
- FREE Bookable Courts.
- Discounts for our group coaching sessions.
- Organised tournaments throughout all the year.
As a full member of Riverside Tennis Club you will have unlimited and FREE access to our popular club play sessions, each week we run the following “mix-ins”:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday afternoons from 12.45 – 3.30pm
- Thursday evenings from 6.15pm (during the Summer we also play on Tuesday evenings)
- Improvers’ Club Session on Friday mornings from 10 – 11.30am
- Improvers’ Club Session on Monday mornings at 10am.
- Floodlit Club play is also FREE for members
- The club also provides FREE balls for club play & bookable courts
For those who enjoy competitive play, we run a summer Club Knock-Out Tournament and have five or six round-robin one-day events throughout the year including our Barrett Trophy & Chairman’s Cup competitions , Rhind-Tutt Tournament , annual 100+ Doubles Tournament, Champagne Tournament and some others handicapped tournaments and Adult/Junior events.
We also have many teams playing in the local and county leagues and arrange our own Floodlight League with matches throughout the winter on Monday and Tuesday evenings. We have also recently introduced a Singles Ladder – you can join this by adding your name to the bottom of the ladder on the white board in the Club House.
Membership also means that you can arrange your own games whenever the courts are not in use and may use the club’s balls for these games. Floodlit play can be booked on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings. Tokens cost £2 and last for 30 minutes.
Members receive discounts for our excellent group coaching sessions.
Come along and meet us – your first visit will be free. Please contact our membership secretary for more info or just turn up to see whats happening.
Please visit our How to Join page for membership Application Forms.